Vancouver Island North—Comox—Powell River – Commission's Report
- (a) the regional districts of Mount Waddington and Strathcona;
- (b) the Powell River Regional District, excepting Subdivision E;
- (c) that part of the Central Coast Regional District lying southerly and easterly of a line described as follows: commencing at the westernmost intersection of the easterly limit of said regional district with 52°00'N latitude; thence west along said latitude to Fisher Channel; thence generally southerly along said channel, Fitz Hugh Sound, the South Passage and Queen Charlotte Sound to the southerly limit of said regional district; and
- (d) those parts of the Comox Valley Regional District comprised of:
- (i) the Town of Comox;
- (ii) subdivisions B (Lazo North) and C (Puntledge-Black Creek);
- (iii) Pentledge Indian Reserve No. 2 and Comox Indian Reserve No. 1.
Please note that this application does not work correctly in Internet Explorer 8. Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer or another browser such as Firefox or Chrome.