Skeena—Bulkley Valley – Commission's Report
- (a) the Stikine Region;
- (b) the regional districts of Kitimat-Stikine and Skeena-Queen Charlotte;
- (c) the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako, excepting: the District Municipality of Vanderhoof; Subdivision F; Laketown Indian Reserve No. 3 and Stony Creek Indian Reserve No. 1; and
- (d) those parts of the Regional District of Central Coast comprised of:
- (i) subdivisions C, D and E; Bella Coola Indian Reserve No. 1;
- (ii) that part of Subdivision A lying northerly and westerly of a line described as follows: commencing at the most westerly intersection of the easterly limit of said regional district with 52°00'N latitude; thence west along said latitude to Fisher Channel; thence generally southerly along said channel, Fitz Hugh Sound, the South Passage and Queen Charlotte Sound to the southerly limit of said subdivision.
Please note that this application does not work correctly in Internet Explorer 8. Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer or another browser such as Firefox or Chrome.