Saanich—Gulf Islands – Commission's Report
Consisting of those parts of the Capital Regional District comprised of:
- (a) the Town of Sidney;
- (b) the district municipalities of North Saanich and Central Saanich;
- (c) subdivisions F and G;
- (d) that part of the District Municipality of Saanich lying easterly, northerly and westerly of a line described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the northerly limit of said district municipality with Patricia Bay Highway (Highway No. 17); thence southerly along said highway to Quadra Street; thence southeasterly and generally southerly along said street to Cook Street; thence southeasterly along said street to the southerly limit of said district municipality; thence generally easterly, southerly and easterly along said limit to Shelbourne Street; thence northerly along said street to McKenzie Avenue; thence easterly and southeasterly along said avenue to Finnerty Road; thence northeasterly along said road to Arbutus Road; thence northerly along said road to Hollydene Place; thence northeasterly and northwesterly to the end of said place; thence northeasterly in a straight line to the easterly limit of said district municipality at approximate latitude 48°28'38"N and longitude 123°18'02"W;
- (e) the Indian reserves of Cole Bay No. 3, East Saanich No. 2, South Saanich No. 1 and Union Bay No. 4; and
- (f) that part of Subdivision H (Part 1) lying northwesterly of a line described as follows: commencing at a point on the westerly limit of said subdivision located at approximate latitude 48°28'38"N and longitude 123°18'02"W; thence northeasterly in a straight line to the northerly limit of said subdivision located at approximate latitude 48°30'12"N and longitude 123°16'13"W.