Prince George—Peace River – Commission's Report
- (a) the regional districts of Northern Rockies and Peace River; and
- (b) those parts of the Regional District of Fraser-Fort George comprised of:
- (i) that part of the City of Prince George lying northerly and easterly of a line described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the westerly limit of said city with the Nechako River; thence generally southeasterly along said river to the Cariboo Highway (Highway No. 97); thence southerly along said highway to Massey Drive; thence northeasterly along said drive and Winnipeg Street to 15th Avenue; thence easterly along said avenue and Patricia Boulevard to the Queensway; thence southerly along the Queensway to Patricia Boulevard; thence generally easterly along said boulevard and its production to Yellowhead Highway (Highway No. 16); thence southeasterly along said highway to the Fraser River; thence generally southerly along said river to the southerly limit of said city;
- (ii) the District Municipality of Mackenzie;
- (iii) the villages of McBride and Valemount;
- (iv) subdivisions A, D, F, G and H.