Pitt Meadows—Maple Ridge – Commission's Report
- (a) that part of the Fraser Valley Regional District comprised of that part of Subdivision F lying westerly and northerly of a line described as follows: commencing at the easterly limit of said subdivision at approximate latitude 49°27'22"N and approximate longitude 122°08'46"W; thence westerly in a straight line to the northern shoreline of Stave Lake at approximate latitude 49°27'34"N and longitude 122°13'09"W; thence generally southerly along said lake to the northeasterly corner of the District Municipality of Mission; and
- (b) that part of the Greater Vancouver Regional District comprised of:
- (i) the City of Pitt Meadows;
- (ii) Katzie Indian Reserve No. 1, Langley Indian Reserve No. 5 and Whonnock Indian Reserve No. 1;
- (iii) the District Municipality of Maple Ridge.
Please note that this application does not work correctly in Internet Explorer 8. Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer or another browser such as Firefox or Chrome.