Kamloops—Thompson—Cariboo – Commission's Report
- (a) those parts of the Thompson-Nicola Regional District comprised of:
- (i) the City of Kamloops;
- (ii) the villages of Clinton and Sun Peaks Mountain;
- (iii) the district municipalities of Clearwater and Barrière;
- (iv) that part of Subdivision L, excepting Neskonlith Indian Reserve, lying southwesterly of a line described as follows: commencing at the northwesterly corner of Subdivision D of the Columbia-Shuswap Regional District at approximate latitude 50°34'29"N and longitude 119°39'00"W; thence northwesterly in a straight line to the most southerly corner of Neskonlith Indian Reserve; thence generally northwesterly along the southwesterly boundary of said Indian reserve and its production to the South Thompson River;
- (v) that part of Subdivision P lying westerly of a line described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the South Thompson River with the northwesterly production of the southwesterly boundary of Neskonlith Indian Reserve; thence northwesterly along said production to the southerly production of the easterly limit of Subdivision O of the Thompson-Nicola Regional District at approximate latitude 50°45'24"N and longitude 119°48'04"W; thence northerly along said production to the southerly limit of Subdivision O at approximate latitude 50°55'29"N and longitude 119°48'16"W;
- (vi) subdivisions A, B, E, J and O;
- (vii) Skeetchestn Indian Reserve; and
- (b) that part of the Cariboo Regional District comprised of: the District Municipality of 100 Mile House; subdivisions G, H and L.
Please note that this application does not work correctly in Internet Explorer 8. Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer or another browser such as Firefox or Chrome.