Cowichan—Malahat—Langford – Commission's Report
- (a) those parts of the Regional District of Cowichan Valley comprised of:
- (i) the City of Duncan;
- (ii) the Town of Lake Cowichan;
- (iii) the District Municipality of North Cowichan;
- (iv) Cowichan Indian Reserve and Penelakut Island Indian Reserve No. 7;
- (v) subdivisions A, B, C, D, E, F and I;
- (vi) that part of Subdivision G comprised of: Dayman Island, Hudson Island, Leech Island, Miami Islet, Penelakut Island, Ragged Islets, Reid Island, Rose Islets, Scott Island, Tent Island and Thetis Island; and
- (b) those parts of the Capital Regional District comprised of:
- (i) Subdivision H (Part 2);
- (ii) the District Municipality of Highlands;
- (iii) the City of Langford;
- (iv) that part of Subdivision H (Part 1) lying northerly of the district municipalities of Sooke and Metchosin and westerly of Squally Reach.
Please note that this application does not work correctly in Internet Explorer 8. Please use a newer version of Internet Explorer or another browser such as Firefox or Chrome.